Herbal Supplements to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile problems worry almost every man, regardless of age. Not every man is ready to go to the doctor and take medicine. Often men are willing to try herbal remedies to increase potency, especially if the problem is not too serious. Natural recipes to increase potency are often affordable and have no side effects. They are quite effective in the treatment of mild erectile dysfunction because it can only be temporary malaise.
Best natural remedies for boosting potency
There are simple natural ways to increase potency that can have an effective impact on sexual function:
- medicinal herbs;
- roots, fruits and seeds;
- foods (honey, nuts, eggs and dairy products).
Medicinal herbs to increase potency
If you use some of these herbs as a prophylactic agent, your potency will always remain “on top”. Below you can see the most useful herbs for men:
- Parsley positively affects the potency due to the high content of vitamin C;
celery allows you to keep male power to old age (when taken daily with parsley);
- Bishop’s Hat (Epimedium) extract improves an erection, improves libido and sensations during sex, increases the number and speed of spermatozoa, increasing the chances of conception;
- Ivan-tea contains many useful substances, stimulates the endocrine system, increases testosterone production. Being a mild sedative, it relieves stress, which has a negative effect on erection.
- Ginkgo biloba is an exotic plant with many useful properties. It oxygenates the blood and improves blood flow to the pelvic organs, including the genitals, which improves erection and sexual function in general. This herb is used in the form of an extract in capsules and in alcohol tincture.
Roots, fruits and seeds, other products to improve men’s health
- Ginseng root is one of the most popular plants, which is used to combat erectile dysfunction. It improves blood circulation, which has a positive effect on the blood supply to the male genital organs. Regular intake of ginseng root improves sperm quality. The best option is to use dry extract. You can mix it with honey, brew it for 10 days and then take 1 teaspoon on an empty stomach;
- Calamus root stimulates the production of seminal fluid and improves erection (when used for a long time). Dried roots can be simply chewed in the mouth. It is also added to teas and herbal teas;
- Hawthorn berries give energy, endurance, increase libido, improve potency. Take 1 tbsp. of berries, pour 1.5 liters of boiling water, boil for 30 minutes over low heat. Take 50 ml on an empty stomach. After finishing the decoction, you should take a break of at least 1 week in order to avoid pressure reduction;
- Nettle seeds are brewed in the form of tea. The decoction is taken on an empty stomach.
Best foods to improve potency
- Hony is the best food to improve sexual function. It is especially good in combination with walnuts, as the latter also contain vegetable protein. You should always have a bowl of honey mixed with walnuts on your table. Let it become a favorite snack for tea. Leaf tea with mint in a cup with honey and walnuts is especially good for male potency. Honey is also taken with other ingredients, for example, with ginger in a 1:1 ratio, or with garlic. Take the mixture three times a day on an empty stomach;
- Nuts are an excellent source of arginine, which improves sexual function. Besides they contain vitamin E and plant-derived proteins. The most useful nuts are walnuts because they contain not only vitamins but also Omega-3 fatty acids. Almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios are also recommended for use, but the benefits of walnuts for potency are beyond competition;
- Meat (lean) is a source of proteins and amino acids, which are contained only in the protein of animal origin. They are necessary as a “building material” for the production of seminal fluid, sperm;
- Eggs (chicken and quail) help to maintain the male sexual function. They contain many vitamins, amino acids, and animal protein. To maintain men’s health, it is enough to eat 1 chicken or 3-4 quail eggs. You’d better taken them on an empty stomach in a raw form;
- Milk and dairy products are extremely beneficial to health. They are able to provide the male body with almost all the beneficial substances that are needed to maintain sexual function. Dairy products contain vitamins B1, B3, B6, C, E, as well as folic acid, beta-carotene and selenium. 1-2 glasses of raw milk, kefir, yogurt, or 100-150 grams of cottage cheese are enough to maintain the optimum balance of calcium and magnesium in the body;
- Fish and seafood contain phosphorus, which is necessary for producing high-quality sperm, and zinc protects the prostate from inflammation;
- Citrus, greens contain a large amount of potassium which improves potency, and vitamin C makes orgasms brighter;
- Seeds contain many nucleic acids. The normal production of sperm is impossible without them.
What foods should you avoid?
You should completely avoid:
- sugar in any form;
- white flour in any form;
- fatty animal products.
Simple nutritional requirements, proper sleep and regular exercise can improve your potency. And the use of the above natural remedies will make your sex life full and rich.